Helping people to protect their assets, manage risks of loss and preserve financial security for themselves and those they care about is a noble endeavor and deserves my promise to support high standards of integrity, trust and ethics throughout my career as an insurance professional.
With these principles as a foundation, I freely accept the following obligations:
- To help maintain my clients’ confidences and protect their right to privacy.
- To work diligently to satisfy the needs of my clients.
- To present, accurately and honestly, all facts essential to my clients’ insurance decisions.
- To render timely and proper service to my clients.
- To continually enhance the professionalism of Roemer Insurance by developing my skills and increasing my knowledge through education.
- To obey the letter and spirit of all laws and regulations which govern my profession.
- To conduct all business dealings in a manner which would reflect favorably on Roemer Insurance and my profession.
- To cooperate with others whose services best promote the interests of my clients.
- To operate all times with the highest in ethical standards of conduct whether dealing with a client, insurance carrier representative or a fellow associate of Roemer Insurance.